Winter ‘to do’ list jobs your local handyman can help with
As the heavy rain and cold begin to give way to the first signs of spring there may still be a few ‘Jobs for Winter’ left on your to do list. Between running a house, socialising with friends and family sometimes DIY and property maintenance jobs around the house can fall off the radar.
Here’s a list of 10 jobs Pepperell’s Property Maintenance can help you tick off the list before Summer is in full swing.
1. Fix that rickety garden gate that won’t close properly.
2. Paint the spare room that’s been ready for a fresh coat of emulsion since last September.
3. Help trim back those overgrown garden bushes in time for Winter.
4. Spruce up the bathroom by retiling the shower.
5. Give the tatty shed a fresh coat of varnish.
6. Jet washing the patio ready for the August BBQ season.
7. Remove those pesky weeds from the garden.
8. Repair the fences that blew down during the bleak mid-winter.
9. Fit some new kitchen units
10. Lay the new laminate flooring you purchased during the B&Q Winter sale.
Even if the property maintenance job you need help with isn’t included in the above list get in touch today. Pepperell’s Property Maintenance offer a reliable and affordable handyman services to clients across Gloucester and the wider Gloucestershire area.
If you’d like to speak with a member of the team get in touch on either 07811 744 102 or 01452 382 023.
Pepperell’s Property Maintenance offer handyman and property maintenance services to customers in Gloucester and the surrounding areas.
We provide a variety of property maintenance and handyman services including fencing, gardening, flooring, tiling, carpentry and more.
On our property maintenance blog we share recent case studies as well and handyman and DIY tips that you can use in your own home.